Wednesday 5 December 2012

annyeonghaseyo peeps ~

annyeonghaseyo peeps ~ just making a blog .. i just don't know why i made this blog ..hurmmmm..
btw, just enjoy reading my blog and don't forget to follow me .. i will try to update my blog every month..
yup every month since i'm still a student so, i'm sure i'll be busy with my homework *okstoptalkingabouthomework* so,let me introduce myself .. i'm ordinary , cute girl who just love kpop damn much ~ yup ! i'm kpopper .. have problem with it ? so,don't visit my blog anymore ok (:
so,to all kpoppers please treat me well ok :) fyi , i love B1A4 the most ^^ omg ! omg ! they are awesome !
so, all of u know that i'm a Bana ~ *proudBanahere* that's all for intro i think .. ouh .. one more thing , i do respect someone that is respect me (: *myenglishissobad* T_____T


that's all .. wait for my another entry ok .. bye xD


here is my awesome B1A4 to Banas and for you too peeps xD


No comments:

Post a Comment